AcqCentric possesses extensive knowledge and experience with Ballistic Missile Defense Systems
specifications and provides systems engineering support for design, development and deployment of
major MDA systems.
- Systems support for the Army Navy / Transportable Radar Surveillance (AN/TYP-2) Radar, Long
Range Discrimination Radar (LRDR), Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Interceptor, and
the Ground Based Interceptor.
- DoD 5000 Defense Acquisition Systems and developmental reviews [System Requirements Review
(SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR)].
- Technical analysis and planning support to BMDS test programs including coordination with U.S.
Army Test and Evaluation Command/ Operational Test Agency (ATEC/OTA), flight test planning, and
ground test campaigns.
- Integration of Master Test Plan events with the Directorate for Test (DT) and test execution in
Kwajalein and the Pacific Missile Range Facility.
Program Management & Acquisition
AcqCentric provides knowledgeable experience in developmental baseline and program reviews.
Business financial management and acquisition management for Army Navy / Transportable Radar
Surveillance (AN/TPY-2), Long Range Discrimination Radar (LRDR), Terminal High Altitude Area
Defense (THAAD), and Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD).
Extensive experience developing statements of work (SOW) and reviewing contractor basis of
Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/budget development and submission. Staffer Day Briefs and
comprehensive formulation of executive level decision briefs.
Budget development support for $350M per year in program management.
AcqCentric holds extensive knowledge, proficiency and first hand experience interacting with Army
Operations in OCONUS combat environments.
Insightful grasp on the complex intricacies involved when operating with Combatant Commands,
U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), and the Director for Warfighter Strategic
Integration (DW) in support of testing, material release, and fielding of new missile defense
Develop fielding strategies to support the European Phased Adaptive Approach (EPAA) Phase I
technical capability declaration.
Comprehensive, functional project management experience in Force Protection including cost
analysis, budget management, schedules, Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs), Bill of Materials
(BOMs), work breakdown structures, audits, staffing, and operations.
AcqCentric provides maintenance and integrated sustainment planning across Ballistic Missile
Defense Systems (BMDS), including Sensors, Terminal High Altitude Area Defense
(THAAD), and Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD).
Developed the initial Ground Based Interceptor retrofit strategy to improve and extend
the program reliability.
Developed and coordinated in-theater level maintenance for Army Navy /Transportable Radar
Surveillance (AN/TPY-2) radars deployed around the world.
Communicate and report directly to the highest echelon levels of the Missile Defense Agency and
Department of Defense leadership concerning maintenance at forward-based radar sites.
AcqCentric retains the brightest minds in software development. Our fast, powerful solutions
ensure our servicemen and women have the technological advantage they need to succeed.
- Contributing Architecture and Code Maintenance to Complex Software Products
- Providing Quality Control Using Unit Testing, Timers, and Benchmark Tests
- Simplifying Complex Data Capture and Analysis with Scripting Languages
AcqCentric has first-hand experience identifying and resolving current and future risks and
threats. Our team of developers works constantly to ensure our soldiers are equipped and ready
for any mission at any time.
- DoD 8570.01 trained and certified cybersecurity workforce with over 10 years’ experience in
providing cybersecurity engineering and analytical support to various DoD and Federal Agencies.
- Knowledgeable of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and Enterprise.
- Diverse cybersecurity experience allows the cybersecurity workforce to devise functional and
operational strategies to protect critical assets.
- Applies a Defense-In-Depth strategy aimed at enhancing the confidentiality, integrity, and
availability of DoD and Federal information and information systems.
- Provides intelligent cybersecurity services that evolve over a span of time to support an
evolving technical architecture, system architecture, and operational architecture.
- Performs constant security inspections and threat assessments to ensure the fast and secure
implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Implements automated solutions to provide program
security concepts that address information security as a continuous monitoring process.